Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sugar & Spice

Overheard from the bathroom...

Missy:  MOMMY! Don't look at my poop yet.  It's not weady.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Driving in the car...

Missy:  Dere's Old McDonald's!  It's my favourite eating place.
Me: McDonald's is your favourite place to eat?  Why is that?
Missy:  Because it has Fairytopia juice, fwies and [in an awe-filled whisper] even chicken nuggets!
Me: Can't argue with that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Explaining the game plan for the day...

Missy Moo:  But Daddy can't take me to the park!  He's too big! *sob*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just after breakfast...

Missy:  Mommy, my tummy is so hungwy. It says it doesn't want bweakfast. It say it wants a snack.
Me:  Well, I'm really sorry, but the only snacks we have are Goldfish crackers. [pretend to cry - because I'm just teasing her. Hello! Who doesn't like Goldfish crackers?!]
Moo:  Awww...it's awight, Mommy. I alweady checked the fwidge. We have apples.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Oh, it hurts to laugh this hard.
    I love, love, LOVE your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis me...don't you just love the way a child's brain functions! Can hardly wait for my second childhood!!

    ReplyDelete