Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cupcakes for Breakfast

Sunday...

Me:  Missy, go watch Daddy out the window.  Tell me if he's coming inside - I need to write on his pie.
Moo: It's he's birfday?
Me:  No, it's Father's Day.  We're going to have a little dessert to help celebrate. But don't tell him! It's a surprise.
Moo: Oh....DADDY DON'T COME INSIDE! MOMMY'S WRITING ON YOUR SURPRISE BIRFDAY CAKE!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday...

Moo:  Know what today is?
Me:  What?
Moo:  It's Girl's Day.  That means we get a birfday cake for only da girls.
Me:  Girls Day, huh?  Is that made up by Hallmark, too?
Moo:  Yeah.  I'll check the fwidge for cake.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tuesday...

Me:  Know what today is?
Moo:  What?
Me:  It's Nana's birthday!  We have to call and say Happy Birthday to her.
Moo: YEAH! And we eat birfday cake, too?
Me:  No, it's Nana's birthday.
Moo:  It's mine's birfday, too!
Me:  No, your birthday is in January.
Moo:  In Janvary?  Oh... Know what tomorrow is??
Me:  What?
Moo: IT'S PINKY PIE'S BIRFDAY!!  (Or, she could have said Rainbow Dash...it was some My Little Pony, anyway.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wednesday...

Cupcakes for breakfast to celebrate Pinkie Pie's birthday (definitely Pinkie Pie today).  Sometimes a girl's just gotta have cake!

2 comments:

  1. Tis Me...oh I can so see these conversations happening. Through the eyes of a child huh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA! Chris "helped" me pick out mommy's bday cake, and he picked the black forrest cake. I said "No, Chris. I don't think mommy would like that cake very much." He got sulky, talked about it being better value, etc. and I said "Chris, that is a cake you'd pick for yourself. This is not your birthday." Know what he did? Stomped off to examine the puffy pastries of death where I couldn't see him. As I waited for mommy's cake, he came back again and hovered near the black forrest cake like a kicked puppy. All sad eyes. Poor chris. He's a 3yr old girl, too. XO

    ReplyDelete