Nothing makes my day more than hearing The Littlest Lord saying "Ooo-way! Ooo-way!" and pumping his little fist in the air. He cheers when I play Uno on Facebook (even when I lose). He cheers when I put on Cars for The Wees. He cheers for cheese, and he cheers when his cars go down the ramp on his garage thing. The Powers that Be need to bottle his little 'hoorays' and sell them instead of vuvuzelas at sporting events, they are that good.
Here is a very long and boring video of him cheering at a Fisher Price online game. Please excuse my greasy hair and bags under my eyes; I'm tired and old, so I can't help it. =)
P.S. See how he loves me?! SWOOON!!
A most handsome little dude! Very enthused with that point game too! Hope the world is always as happy and energetic as he is. The little Lord is making beautiful sounds and words, and he knows what the game means...Smart!! Of course it was hard to miss all the sweet and tender little strokes to his Mommies face. Thats a little boy with a big heart and he shows what he feels.
ReplyDeleteSomething special in watching the Little Lord expressing his love for mommy and the joys of achievment together. Happy you shared the joy of his learning experiences with us.
ReplyDelete