Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa had Better Deliver

Missy Moo just finished her letter to Santa. This is it, word-for-word (because the pictures didn't turn out):

Dear Santa,

Mommy is helping me write this letter. Do you have snow in the North Pole yet? Are the reindeer ready for Christmas? I've been a good girl and I want something for Christmas.

I'd like Caillou for Christmas, some toy lily pads and a jumping frog.  I'd like Princess ice skates, just the right size for me to skate on the ice.  And a farting toy.

My little brother would like some Toy Story 3 ice skates, just the right size for him, but Mommy says he's too little, but he's going to be a big boy just like I'm a big girl.

I'd also like some surprises for me and some Princess scissors for me, and little baby scissors for my baby brother.

Thank you, Santa!

Love,
Missy Moo
age 3

...Well, Santa, you'd better not forget the farting toy or the little baby scissors. There will be a very disappointed little girl on Christmas morning!



Side Note: WHERE did the lily pads and jumping frog come from??  She's been going on about Princess scissors for a while, so I'm not entirely surprised she asked for them in her letter...but where the heck will I find those??

4 comments:

  1. Check the stationary isle at the Walmart B'y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis me, call in the national guard, everyone start lookin

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lilly pads and jumping frog...I think it was in a book mailing...not sure Tis me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found the jumping frog and lily pads! I picked up the game Froggio at Toys R Us. I hope that does the trick!

    ReplyDelete