Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Highlights

We had a wonderful weekend!  The kiddo's Titi and Hunky C came to spend Halloween with us. Lots of laughs, lots of food and lots of fun.  A few memories to share...


The Wee Miss and Moi at the local SPCA finally donating the pennies we saved for their penny drive.  Too bad the penny drive was weeks ago and the SPCA was closed for the day here.  Missy Moo would have loved to have handed over her loot in person.  Bad Mommy!


Titi and Missy Moo playing with the paper doll sent up by Nanny.


Hunky C and The Little Man talking shop. 


Titi and Missy Moo on the way to gymnastics class.


It's Family Day! Yippee! 

Handsome Hubby very kindly bowed out and suggested that we make it a Girls' Day and head up there to see Missy at work (he usually takes the her to her classes to spend some extra time with her).  We get there and - SURPRISE! - Family Day actually means that the Mommies and Daddies participate in the class! Suddenly, methinks there was an alterior motive to Hubby's previously generous offer to remain at home...

Me and Missy were up first.  Our task: to complete five tuck jumps in a row!  I'm almost 30; my body is not meant to jump and tuck my knees up at the same time anymore. However, since I know how to laugh at myself, I give it a go.

...and promply knee Moo right in the face.

On the positive side, we only had to do three tuck jumps.  Moving on...


Mr. all dressed up and ready to go.  Honestly, this is the best picture of him. He flat out refused to wear the hood, so I have no pictures of the complete costume.



The Wee Miss before we left to go Trick or Treating.  She was handing out treats at our door saying "I'm Belle for Halloween.", just waiting for someone to acknowledge her.  When nobody did, she got more insistent:  "I'm Belle.  I'm BELLE! I'm SO PWETTY!"


Mr. Man only went to two houses before he tapped out.


And this is where he spent the remainder of the night, contently eating.


I have zero unblurry pictures of the Moo and her best fwiend. They didn't stop moving the whole night!


Mr. Man...still eating.


More treats!


A quick costume fix by Titi.


...nom nom nom...


...and the winter coat finally makes its appearance.


Still eating!  Final tally: three bags of chips and two chocolate bars.  Halloween comes once a year!

2 comments:

  1. Tis me, glad the kiddies had fun and enjoyed their suprise visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA! Remember when you kneed your only daughter in the face? And all the way across the gym, one tiny voice stiffled laughter amid the gasps. I knew you wanted out of the participation part, but I didn't realize you were willing to make your daughter 'take one for the team.' Thanks for letting us visit! We've been recounting our stories for anyone who will listen.

    ReplyDelete