Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful that strong teeth run in the family.


I'm thankful that even after 9 or 10 years (which is it?), we can still have fun together.


I'm thankful that I can't see the bugs that are no doubt crawling all over the leaves the kids love to play in.


I'm thankful that they honestly like being together (because, well, that would suck if they didn't, eh?).


I'm thankful for mohawks on little boys.


I'm thankful that she can coodinate her outfit better than I can.


I'm thankful that kids are washable.


I'm thankful for her.


I'm thankful for him. 

4 comments:

  1. Tis me...Kids look great, happy thanksgiving...figuring out what is important in life is a good lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! Awesome pics!
    I'm thankful for your family.
    And I'm thankful that you're open to considering that you've been together 8 years and 11 months. :D
    XOXO E

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete