Friday, January 7, 2011

Snips & Snails

The Littlest Lord speaks.  Well, not really...but he's been making a huge effort recently.  Still no Momma, though.

While we were visiting our families for the holiday, my Wee Little Man started addressing people by their titles: Titi, Poppa, Nana.  Hubby's been getting "Dada" for a while, and I'm "Da".  But no Momma.


One quiet afternoon, when Hubby had taken The Little Miss to run some errands with him, I cuddled with the Littlest Lord in my bed. "Say Momma.", I requested.  "Da!", he replied.


"Say Titi."
"Titi!"


"Say Poppa."
"Poppa!"


"Say Nana."
"Nnnnannnna."


"Say Momma."
"Mama."
"Yes! I'm your momma! Say Momma!!"
"Da!"

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest story and those are the cutest pictures! OMG! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He knows exactly who you are, so far you are DA...you will come to be known as many things, at the moment he is happy to be stuck to your side like glue, leap up for the cuddle and call his mama Da...he calls his daddy dada do maybe mama is only one da.

    ReplyDelete