Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let's try this again...

Lots of things to share with you!  Missy Moo got her ears pierced and appears to be an aspiring modern dancer (insert sarcastic long drawn out sigh filled with visions of hours wasted watching boring modern dance recitals here).  She's also reading actual words on her own (I KNOW!), sounding things out by herself, and read almost the entire 'My Baby Elephant' book to me!  She turns 4 years old in January and, therefore, may break my personal record of reading independantly at 4.  Or she may tie me.  We shall see...

The Littlest Lord has discovered the joys within a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and is seriously addicted...pounding on the pantry door, sobbing, trying to turn the doorknob.  He's attemping to talk more, which is SO nice!  Still no "Momma", although I've been upgraded to "Da".  I'll take it!

Pictures! Possible videos! Today? Tomorrow? Soon. 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Cinnamon Toasr Crunch claimed another victim. That stuff is so addictive, I've heard it ruins peoples lives...
    Have you got any pictures of the new "crystal daisy" earrings? You forgot to mention how brave she was, especially when the piercing gun jammed on her head... We's like two peas in a pod we is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I'm liking the new background :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply forgot, getting older not necessarily better. Glad she likes her new ears. Perhaps the little lord would like a pirate ship earring in one of his ears. Betcha Titi would be there with bells on and much approval for that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be the Titi who takes them for piercings and tattoos, yes. That's my "thing." Although, I have terrible luck with the piercings and prefer tattooing. As for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch addiction, I still say try Life cereal's Toasted Cinnamon variety. Marginally healthier and mostly as yummy.

    ReplyDelete