Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sugar and Spice

"I don't like spicy fings!  I only like sweet fings!  Liiiike....cookies and cake and ice cweam.  And cookies.  And buttcakes. And ice cweam."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Said to her grandfather...

"Poppy?  I love you.  ....Can I have some chocolate?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Said about her dinner table burp...

"Dat was my first hot dog."


3 comments:

  1. Tis Me...Beauty, brains, and a con artist. She's got a wee little debil dancin in her eyes. She amuses her brudder

    ReplyDelete
  2. She amuses her grandfather to. She certainly made life on the Mira a pleasure this year. Seeing those sparkling blue eyes rise above the water after she completely submerged herself in the salty water was a joy to behold. Having her cuddle up close while watching Peter Rabbit on Beatrix Potter CD is another lifelong memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Her first hotdog. I'm glad she qualified that.

    ReplyDelete