This is the first post on a brand new blog. Allow me to introduce you to the members of the Monkey House:
Missy Moo: A very clever and cheeky little monkey. She's three going on 16 (give me strength). Likes cookies, dramatics, and Time Out (at least, so it seems..).
Little Lord: LLCoolL. Mr. Mischief. Master of the Squishy Face, and Momma's little man. He's 16 months. Adores his big sister, cheese and TV. Dislikes talking (good thing, I'd say, since Missy Moo would never allow him time to speak, anyway). Future eater of garbage (just as soon as he's tall enough to reach in a little farther...)
Handsome Hubby: (What? I like alliteration.) Member of the Canadian Army. Rocks CADPAT like nobody's business. Level 80 Night Elf Hunter. Believes there's a quote from The Simpsons to fit every circumstance, and it's his personal mission in life to prove this right. Funny, but not like me.
And then there's me. I get called a lot of things but will only answer to Mommy and terms of endearment. I'm a self-professed Master of Mr. Noodles. I love cheese in all forms (except mouldy), rainy days, pajamas, Christopher Moore, romantic comedies, and GLEE. I'm a stay-at-home mom to The Hooligans, and I'm very lucky to be able to do so. I try to find the humour in every situation. It's a coping mechanism. If I didn't laugh, I'd cry and then where would we be? Snot and drool everywhere, puffy eyes and no ice cream in the freezer.
I must away and try to make this place look a little homier. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loves the cheeky monkeys and Hooligan fam-damily! <3
ReplyDeleteHIIIII!!!! Can't wait to laugh along w/ the cheeky family!! :)
ReplyDeletelove it! can't wait to follow your adventures!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read about all of your happenings! But I have to say, what about the no moldy cheese comment? I am sure you are aware that cheese is mold :-) *kiss emoticon*
ReplyDeleteCute blog!
ReplyDeletemonkey momma! i look forward to all your adventures, and the awesome way you convey and express them. you rock!
ReplyDelete